New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an unopened box of a dozen Flambeau Mallard Decoys I purchased last month from Cabelas. Also have a Buck Gardner Double Nasty II Duck call and a Canada Hammer.

Basic stuff, good for someone just starting out. Planned on getting in waterfowl, but didn't make it out and doubt I will this year. I will sell both calls and the decoys for $50. Located in Blairstown, Warren County.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I bought all kinds of waterfowl stuff and never use it. I'll be selling my stuff soon too.
If you guys enjoy it don't give up that easily. It takes time to find spots and learn things, and those things don't eat much. I have only been out three times not counting the early goose season, but when I do get out it's sweet.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Pm sent

·
Banned
1,071 Posts
Oh I do enjoy waterfowl hunting, I just enjoy hunting with people. The only type of hunting I would do alone is pheasant. And that's because I have my 2 dogs to hunt with. It's just more enjoyable for me to hunt with people. My brother would bow hunt with me from time to time but that was few and far in between. And the guys I use to waterfowl hunt with, well that's just a sore subject for me.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Bro p/m I take you out. I getting more spots.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Thanks, nice meeting you . Good luck on your search for a pointer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.