New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this for my buddy. He bought this right before the season last year. He has a med. card and figured he would like hunt with it. He just bought a Switchback and enjoys shooting that more than the Xgun. So for sale it is.

This thing literally has no more than a dozen shots out of it. We sighted it in to 30 yards which only took a couple arrows and he shot a buck last year extended bow and shot a doe this year.

This has got to be, if not the best a very close second, Xbow out there. It is rated at 450fps and really spits a bolt out there. We had to put three of my targets to stop the thing.

Crank is built right into the stock. You can crank it back down at night so their is no need to shoot it to unload it.

He wants $1200. for everything you see in the pics. Bow alone goes for around $1500. to $1600.

PM me if your interested and I'll pass on his info.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
i have one of these and it is an awesome cross bow and for what he is aking it is a bargin for who ever buys it

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Id trade him a jack Palugh 495/959 native hunters custom framed Native Hunters / Native Indian print for it?

Go on Jacks web site and this is long out to stock and very populair and I asked Jacks wife how much it could be worth to the right buyer and she told me over $2,200.00. I haven't listed it with her yet.

He could get something that will appreciate in value each year.

Lemme Know.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Where in NJ is it.

·
Registered
12,826 Posts
i guess your name fits you.... in front of us your doctor jeckle behind closed doors your mr HYDING behind the fact yo wanna buy that for yourself[spy]

·
Registered
14,076 Posts
Thats a kick arse fun to shoot crossbow[up] Good deal for somebody. Everybody has a compound but not a crossbo:Dw:D They are fun to shoot I don't care what the elitists say:D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts