New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

Heres a list of items I have for sale: (Shipping is not included, but if you live close enough, we can just meet to exchange, if thats not possible, shipping will be very minimal...I can even split the cost or not charge for it on certain items)

A. Hoyt Superslam Legacy bow
Fall camo, 55-70# draw
30-32" draw length. Great finger shooter bow.
Includes matching hoyt sidelock quiver.
Toxonics Fiberoptic sight.
Shurz-a-peep, GKF starhunter rest(moleskin covered), flip-lok arrow holder, cat whiskers.
Will also include 10 Easton 2317 Superslam arrows, with three 5" bohning vanes and easton super 3d nocks. Cut to about 32"(maybe more, I cant remember, and they arent here with me to measure) The other two arrows that would make it a dozen were robin-hooded at 45 yards with the bow...so they will stay on my wall. You can have a picture of them if youd like though! Just proves what a sweet shooting rig this is. Will sell complete package for; $140

B. Muzzy Zero effect rest, with hoyt tec adaptor. Almost brand new, with a few marks where it mounts. Launcher arm is covered in camo moleskin.
$45

C. Genesis Pro bow: Silver and black. 10-25# draw 10"-32" draw. With two draw stops allowing you to change the draw by 1/2" increments. Perfect bow for all the family. Made to introduce all ages to archery. Anyone can shoot this compound bow. It features a starhunter rest, string loop and fletcher tru-peep. Brand new red and black zebra twist string and cable. Cost $179 brand new. Barely used. Asking $145

D. Moultrie Feeder Sure feed with 6.5 gallon bucket. Still in box, never opened. Bought new for $48. Still brand new, asking $40

E. SOLD

F. Loggy Bayou climbing stand, I think its a 2000 model. Hardly used at all! NO RUST or corrosion. Painted similar to advantage camo, has a brand new ratchet strap, and includes the foam seat pad. (No climbing aid)
$110

G. Ameristep Outhouse Blind (set up to practice out of it twice---NEVER hunted out of it!)Tangle camo
$65

H. SOLD

I. SOLD

J. SOLD

K. Arrows/Shafts
2013's---10 xx75 superlites 27-1/2" w/ inserts and uni-nocks installed.(shafts) $18
2317's---23 xx75 camo hunters 28" (shafts)
w/inserts installed. $30

For $10 extra I will fletch them in your choice of vane or feathers. Left helical, or 2 degree right offset. 4" or 5" (feathers-4" only) (sorry No color choice.)
For $30 extra I will crest and fletch them with matching ez crests. (sorry no choice of colors)
The following colors are available
white, yellow, green, pink, orange...You can ask for a color combo...but no guarantees, as some colors are limited.
Email is: [email protected]

Thanks for looking and dont be afraid to make offers.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
GENERIC PICS FROM THE INTERNET

These are nearly identical to the items I have for sale. With the exception that the blind is a different camo, and my treestand is painted camo.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATED--------REDUCED PRICES!!!

Fall camo, 55-70# draw
30-32" draw length. Great finger shooter bow.
Shurz-a-peep, GKF starhunter rest(moleskin covered), flip-lok arrow holder, cat whiskers.
Will also include 10 Easton 2317 Superslam arrows, with three 5" bohning vanes and easton super 3d nocks. Cut to about 32"(maybe more, I cant remember, and they arent here with me to measure) The other two arrows that would make it a dozen were robin-hooded at 45 yards with the bow...so they will stay on my wall. You can have a picture of them if youd like though! Just proves what a sweet shooting rig this is. Will sell complete package for; $125

B. Muzzy Zero effect rest, with hoyt tec adaptor. Almost brand new, with a few marks where it mounts. Launcher arm is covered in camo moleskin.
$35

C. Genesis Pro bow: Silver and black. 10-25# draw 10"-32" draw. With two draw stops allowing you to change the draw by 1/2" increments. Perfect bow for all the family. Made to introduce all ages to archery. Anyone can shoot this compound bow. It features a starhunter rest, string loop and fletcher tru-peep. Brand new red and black zebra twist string and cable. Cost $179 brand new. Barely used. Asking $125

D. SOLD

E. SOLD

F. Loggy Bayou climbing stand, I think its a 2000 model. Hardly used at all! NO RUST or corrosion. Painted similar to advantage camo, has a brand new ratchet strap, and includes the foam seat pad. (No climbing aid)
$100

G. Ameristep Outhouse Blind (set up to practice out of it twice---NEVER hunted out of it!)Tangle camo
$50

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok Venison, sent you one back!:)

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, sent another one.. I used the [email protected] one, instead of just replying this time. Hopefully it worked, if not, heres what the email said anyway.

Jim, it seems like it could fit just about anyone, from a really tiny little kid, up to a full grown adult.

The draw length can be any size you want, and the draw weight goes really low. My nine year old brother could easily use it, so Im guessing that it would work for your 5 year old too.

If you live nearby, I could meet you and see if it fits him. Nice thing is, it can grow with him until hes ready for a real hunting bow.

By the way, Im in Roxbury, near Lk, Hopatcong.

Let me know and have a good one---Matt

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATED--------REDUCED PRICES!!! LOW AS I CAN GO!!!

Fall camo, 55-70# draw
30-32" draw length. Great finger shooter bow, even more forgiving for release shooters.
Will also include 10 Easton 2317 Superslam arrows, fletched with three 5" bohning vanes and easton super 3d nocks. Cut to about 32"(maybe more, I cant remember, and they arent here with me to measure) The other two arrows that would make it a dozen were robin-hooded at 45 yards with the bow...so they will stay on my wall. You can have a picture of them if youd like though!;) Just proves what a sweet shooting rig this is. Will sell complete package for; $100 (As low as I can go) I will take $80 for the bow alone.

B. Muzzy Zero effect rest, with hoyt tec adaptor. Almost brand new, with a few marks where it mounts. Launcher arm is covered in camo moleskin. Fits most bows with upper cable guard.
$35 Cant go lower, this is an $89 rest. Barely used.

C. Genesis Pro bow: Silver and black. 10-25# draw 10"-32" draw. With two draw stops allowing you to change the draw by 1/2" increments. Perfect bow for all the family. Made to introduce all ages to archery. Anyone can shoot this compound bow. It features a starhunter rest, string loop and fletcher tru-peep. Brand new red and black zebra twist string and cable. Cost $179 brand new. Barely used. Asking $120 Cant find them this cheap on ebay.

D. Ladder stand 16' Used twice, paid $150. Asking $90.

E. Camo Stealth cam----(trail camera) Never used in the woods, painted the backside with camo paint. Realized I will never develop the film, so I dont need it. $55.

F. Loggy Bayou climbing stand, I think its a 2000 model. Hardly used at all! NO RUST or corrosion. Painted similar to advantage camo, has a brand new reversable ratchet strap, and includes the foam seat pad. (No climbing aid) $90

More items coming soon! I have to clean house of hunting equipment. Too much stuff, and not enough space.[sad]

Hopefully we can find this stuff some new homes.:)

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
matty if i can meet you next sunday some time i'll go for the hoyt bow set up for 100.00 e mail me if its ok and will we set a place and time i'm in ocean county and could drive up need to look at some old hunting spots for this year anyway john at [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
John, thats the day of the NJH picnic, which Im kind of in charge of.

I can meet you at the picnic if you want. Its being held at the Pequest Fish Hatchery. We will have a 3D course, and regular range to shoot at as well, so if you come, I can help you get it set up...I can bring my bow press, and toolboxes, and get you dialed in that day. I should be around from about 8am to 4pm that day....So just let me know.

Hope to see you there...Have a good one---Matt:)

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
matty that sounds find with me didn't plan on going but i will meet you their i'll touch base with you end of next week to make sure you'll be their ie in case of rain or how what ever thanks again and see you their john

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hoyt bow is SOLD-------sale pending

Genesis bow is SOLD----sale pending

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Trail Camera is SOLD-----sale pending

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPDATED--------REDUCED PRICES!!! LOW AS I CAN GO!!!

HERES WHATS LEFT!

B. Muzzy Zero effect rest, with hoyt tec adaptor. Almost brand new, with a few marks where it mounts. Launcher arm is covered in camo moleskin. Fits most bows with upper cable guard.
$35 Cant go lower, this is an $89 rest. Barely used.

D. Ladder stand 16' Used twice, paid $150. Asking $90.

F. Loggy Bayou climbing stand, I think its a 2000 model. Hardly used at all! NO RUST or corrosion. Painted similar to advantage camo, has a brand new reversable ratchet strap, and includes the foam seat pad. (No climbing aid) $90

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Is this the Home Shopping Network... :D

I never sell my stuff usually. It just keeps on building up.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Luv2Hunt, Im not sure what brand or model it is, I will have to look it up. I dont have it at my house, its in a storage shed. I should be able to let you know within a few days.

Woj, no, not the HSN, I just own too much stuff...There is TONS of more stuff that I rarely use, but just hang on to. If you think this is a lot of stuff....You should have seen it before I gave most of my stuff away to people in need, and kids. Sights, bows, stands, arrows, etc. I looked like Cabelas!:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts