New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you can bowhunt during 6 day, but what about the rest of December? Muzzleloader only?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
Look in the digest at your season dates...

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
I know you can bowhunt during 6 day, but what about the rest of December? Muzzleloader only?

Hunting ah becomes a who is the quarrr y w o ie the g ane just anianlize

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Am in Z6. Digest shows lots of muzzleloader days. Not clear to me if now is concurrent.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Am in Z6. Digest shows lots of muzzleloader days. Not clear to me if bow is concurrent.

·
Premium Member
4,189 Posts
Am in Z6. Digest shows lots of muzzleloader days. Not clear to me if now is concurrent.

Zone 6 closes for permit bow on November 30th. You can bow hunt 6 day in zone 6 if you have a firearm license and bow license or an all around sportsman. There's no other bow hunting after that until Jan 1st 2015 for winter bow. This is why I don't hunt zone 6 anymore, and I live here. Zone 9 is open for bow every day (except Christmas day) from September 13th until February 21st. Zone 6 also has a bogus 3 day permit shotgun season. Who wastes $28 for a three day season? Fish and game has some balls when it comes to the zone 6 regulation set.

Reactions: acard

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Mam that sucks. Zone 7 is open from from September 13th till February 21st every day minus christmas this year and into the 2015 season

·
Registered
733 Posts
Zone 6 also has a bogus 3 day permit shotgun season. Who wastes $28 for a three day season? Fish and game has some balls when it comes to the zone 6 regulation set.
Those short shotgun seasons are ridiculous z23 only has 1 day I dont know why anyone would pay for that atleast z23 has 10 days of muzzleloader but thats still crazy.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Zone 6 closes for permit bow on November 30th. You can bow hunt 6 day in zone 6 if you have a firearm license and bow license or an all around sportsman. There's no other bow hunting after that until Jan 1st 2015 for winter bow. This is why I don't hunt zone 6 anymore, and I live here. Zone 9 is open for bow every day (except Christmas day) from September 13th until February 21st. Zone 6 also has a bogus 3 day permit shotgun season. Who wastes $28 for a three day season? Fish and game has some balls when it comes to the zone 6 regulation set.
Thanks for the confirmation, Z9DS. That's the way I read it. Time to change zones or buy a muzzleloader.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts