New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whacked a decent size doe this morning. 30 yard shot, I hit my bulky arm and she jumped at the release. Complete guts. She went 60 yards and bed. After 45 minutes she had a hard time holding her head up. So I was able to sneak up on her, jump on her and get a knife in her.
She had 2 little ones in her. I was surprised at how big they were. 20150125_082811.jpg

·
Registered
12,826 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
12,826 Posts
I could care less when a doe is shot..early in the season they could get pregnated.. late season most are..the math is the same..but describing it isnt really necessary but to each his own. I dont care what antis think..I myself would of just described the hunt...congrats again.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Congrats! I read this one and have had to do the same a few times in 38 years of hunting.Sounds ugly,but shes dead.The last time this happened I got close and shot her again and broke another $20 arrow.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I would go rambo too!!! Lol! Good job!! Being a new hunter im out too many times and go home with nothing!! I sometime
Think to just ran them over!! Lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
I could care less when a doe is shot..early in the season they could get pregnated.. late season most are..the math is the same..but describing it isnt really necessary but to each his own. I dont care what antis think..I myself would of just described the hunt...congrats again.
Some details are best not said.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys. And sorry girls. It was still a better way for that animal to be treated than the animals that almost everybody eats at restaurants, stores, etc.
If you guys are soo friggin' worried by these "anti's" then why not complain about every picture of a dead animal on this site that can be seen by anyone? Or the stories of how the animal was killed? All that can be used against hunting right? Why not just shut down the entire site so the "anti's" can't use any of it?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts