great deal whats the draw weight on it

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Where you at??

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
You're about as far away from me as you could be. I'm up in sussex. Sorry but I'm not willing to drive that far.

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
thats an awesome deal for a new lady , or teen shooter

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
my son could possibly use this,im in williamstown. but mom said we don't have 200.00,for anything but bills [wallmad][wallmad]. he was shooting at bobs with me on friday,they let him use a browning youth model. he was hooked after the 3 shot. sorry. good luck

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know the feeling......waiting for some tax money to come in to pay some bills of my own....if your son needs a youth bow...and I hear of any being sold...will shoot u a PM

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
waiting for some tax money to come in to pay some bills of my own....if your son needs a youth bow...and I hear of any being sold...will shoot u a PM
mines already in,spent and gone.... i want to get him a bow,he showed interest in shooting...... i want to get him something that he can hunt with as well. not just shoot paper.... walmart and dicks have kid/youth bows,but they only go to 25 maybe 30lbs draw weight. thanks much

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
there are some around that you can upgrade to a heavier weight and grow with your child....there have been a couple posts on here about them...will look around

1 - 20 of 23 Posts