New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use these or know anything about them?

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I started using them this year...I love them [up][up] I have my bow very well tuned... I shoot 100 grain Rocket Ultimate Steel fixed bladed heads on Easton st axis arrows @ 270 fps..And I get fantastic accuracy from them...They hold great groups out to 50 yards (not that i shot that far in the woods)...I did a little test with them when I first started shooting them and at 30 yards I used field tips, NAP Shock waves (expandable), Muzzy (fixed blade), Rocket Ultimate Steel (fixed blade) Crimson Talon (fixed blade), NAP Spitfire (expandable) all 100 grains and all broadheads had the same point of impact as the field points..I also found that they were easier to tune than than any other vane that I've ever used...Infact I am going to try them on my 3-D set up as well...

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any more opinions on these?

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I was just at Cabelas this past weekend, and I was gonna buy them with their wraps, I like the tiger stripe vanes and wraps they have

·
Registered
36 Posts
[up][up]Give,em a try . I think once you try them you're going to love them. Me and my cousin just switched over to them from 4" vanes and we're very impressed .I did a little testing on them myself and found accuracy was the same if not better and also picked up 4 fps shooting 400 st axis arrows with 100g thunderheads.So impressed we both cut off all our 4" vanes and switched over to the blazers. Keep in mind these are the 2" vanes we"re talking about here, not the 1.5" vanes(they don't recommend the 1.5" for use with broadheads).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts