New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit up the musky again this morning and had 20+ trout(a mix of rainbows and brookies) along with 2 smallies. All fish came on baby nights except for 1 very nice bow which came on mealies. It was an excellent morning up until the point I was done changing back into my street clothes and locked my keys in the trunk of my car...such an idiot!!!![wallmad] Had to wait a half hour for my father to bring the extra set of keys.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
That sounds like a great day Mike. A half hour wait isn't too bad really. Any size to the smallies?

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Where on the musky do you fish. I fished it once with no luck. Most of my trout fishing happens on the paulinskill and flatbrook. Always do good there [up]

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
locked my keys in the trunk of my car...such an idiot!!!!
must be going around... on my way outa work yesterday I locked my car keys in my office and then realized I had my office keys locked in my car.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BTW, I found someone's stringer which must have been dropped while packing up the car. Please pm me and descibe the stringer and describe where you left it. I will happily return it to you[up]

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
BTW, I found someone's stringer which must have been dropped while packing up the car. Please pm me and descibe the stringer and describe where you left it. I will happily return it to you
Given the shear number of different stringers...I'd imagine you might get two, possibly three different descriptions LOL

Nice catch Bobble...they must be THICK!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts