New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you boat guys have a good formula to keep interior cabin of a boat carpet clean. 23 wa, ceiling has white carpet (horrible design ) , might be selling boat and trying to get carpet nice and clean. It's a fishing boat, the stains never bothered me, but it will look better if it's clean up. I tried resolved carpet clean with little improvement.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Rent a carpet extractor with an upholstery wand. Use half the shampoo they say to use and then extract, extract, extract with clean water. It's probably not going to return white carpet back to white on a fishing boat but it's as close as you're going to get.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you decide to buy a floor covering for a yacht, before choosing the colors and sizes, you need to decide on the carpet material.
The fact is that it is necessary to take into account the specifics of future operation: a high load on the coating (and due to constant pitching – multidirectional), high humidity, inevitable temperature changes. Therefore, when deciding which carpet is best to choose for a yacht, first of all it is necessary to determine the material. I also made such a mistake, and bought a carpet of bad material that I had to throw it out right away, but you won't believe it, the cleaning company immediately gave me hope and my carpet is like new now and I didn't have to buy a new one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts