Now let me ask you a stupid question......You obviously are a hunter, but my question is this: You come to a hunting and fishing site, and all the posts I have seen so far is bad mouthing the people on here, so what are you doing here???????
I agree land leases are crap as well, i would never pay to hunt land unless it was an outfitter. I apologize Bo hunter. this was the first time i saw you on here and didnt know how to take your comments!!
Who have I badmouthed? No one! I will not do that either. You can see I am very new here. I just heard of this site, and said what the hell, I have nothing better to do. I am just telling you folks the truth and will never lie. I have nothing to gain from lying. Nor, am I trying to agitate anyone, just the truth. I am not a troll. Sometimes I am away from my computer for a length of time, but will return toy answer any questions regarding a post of mine. It is hard to convey feelings over the Internet, so if you feel like I am flaming someone or being a smartguy, I probably am NOT.
Most farmers I know (with the exception of myself) csn't stand deer meat. They grew up eating it every day. So, they won't want the meat. And, the almighty dollar rules up here since all the city folk moved in. Raising taxes, smart-mouthed kids, damn crime, road rage idiots. In the day and age of machinery, we need no favors really, just maybe someone to post the property yearly. The true locals are afforded the favors, not the Bergen County ding dongs who move up here and bitch about the bears. They should move back to the city where the only big black things thay have to worry about are the gang members.
- Lets tax people for more bear proof cans
- Lets use hunter/angler funds to transport bears down south since hunters cannot hunt them
- Lets tax people for deer & bear condoms
- People saying: I hate being outside in the summer time.. its too hot. I hate being outside in the winter time.. its too cold. I hate being outside in the spring... my allergies. I hate being outside in the fall.. I don't like leaves. So I just sit inside all day watching bull crap TV.
- I used to live in the "city". Now I live in the "woods". Too many critters.
- Hunting? We still have hunters in NJ?
etc... etc... etc..
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.