New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out bluefishing last night out of Barnegate..it was an absolute slaughter...best trip ive ever had for bluefish...if anyone was looking to go out now is the time as some of the fish were getting ready for the spawn and i hear it shutdowns for a few weeks...all big fish in the 7-12 pound range...

·
11,226 Posts
I'm still here[mad][mad][mad][mad]:D It's just not my year out on the big water...I did ok in the streams but the big water fish are just staying clear of me...Oh well...I'll be cooking crabs for lunch tomorrow![up][up]
Glad you had a good trip NJDeer[up] Any pics??

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
LOL...i thought you'ld be gone already. i knew you would'nt like this post about killing the blues...:D

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i have a few pictures just dont know how to upload them onto here..if you go to www.dorismae.com and go into fishing reports (august 13th update) the photo on the right of the two guys in white kneeling by all the fish is me and my buddy..im the one in the back with the hat on..those were just the fish from the back of the boat between about 7 guys..i think everyone limited out...
max

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I like the Doris Mae. Great boat a crew. However, I wish I did better fluke fishing with them. I will be going out on the Doris Mae at the end of the month.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
35 yea your not kidding..those clothes went right into bleach...my hands look like chop meat to...it was such chaos with all the fish..and i forgot a pair of plyers in my truck so i had to reach up through the gills to get all the hooks out..what a pain that was..

max

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats about all i was concerned about byt he end of the night..LOL...i can take my hands being sore and cut up for a few days for fishing like that..it was unbelieveable...

max

1 - 10 of 10 Posts