New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Great Picture!!![up][up] I commend you on getting those young boys oriented in the right direction [up][up][up]

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
That was my Christmas card one year. It said "You know dasher and Dancer and Prancer and, well, ....Sorry about Vixen....

My 11 year old (far right) Killed his first doe and first buck last year with his bow at age 10. They have been on many bloodtrails, sat for hours with me in my treestand and all have been up to their elbows in gutpiles. They get up eagerly at 5:00am with me almost every day to go fishing. They know exactly where their food comes from.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Can't help but smile when I see the young'ns involved. Great job Bloodtrails. Those boys will keep you young, and waking up early for many years to come!;)[up]

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Ted is a good friend. I'm the NJ State director for TNUSA. That picture was taken on his tour bus in Scranton PA after I picked him up in Philly after a concert and took him to meet with some members of the F&G Council and leaders of NJ sportsman's groups.

As an interesting side note to that trip, Ted wrote a letter supporting the bear hunt to the F&G Council, did a live interview with Sean Hannity and did 3 other radio interviews in my truck on the way to Scranton. I then emailed the F&G Council statement to someone wirelessly while he scared the crap out of me and Eric Bunk, breaking many land speed records and actually getting my F150 AIRBORNE over a railroad crossing. He then proceeded to rock Scranton PA for 2 1/2 hours that night.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Bloodtrails,
Do you live in Andover? I think I have seen you before in town. I live by Lake Lenape

·
Registered
957 Posts
I think I have seen you & Simon-Peter's Last week

1 - 19 of 19 Posts