New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy who was arrested for threatening judges on his blog, had an ARSENAL of about 200 rounds, or so the article says.

WWWWHHHHHAAAATTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

200 rounds??? I shoot more than that in a day. You got to be kidding me. He also had three handguns. Man this guy was really packing it. He was ready to take on army with those munitions. Freaking joke.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2009/06/court_bombshell_200_rounds_of.html

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
I read this earlier today. The blogger definitely said a stupid thing but I'm not sure that it alone constitutes a criminal act. 200 rounds, 150 of which were the dreaded hollow point. If 200 rounds is an arsenal, I've got three arsenals sitting on my kitchen counter top right now.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Wow..4 boxes of shells..
[wallmad]

sad people think that is an arsenal...if some of these STUPID journalists and media people could see some of our collections..they would poop them selves if they think that is a small arsenal[down]

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
It's worrisome that "200 rounds" can paint you into a corner and label you something that you're not. Shame on the press too for feeding into this.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I shouldn't be but I am continually amazed at the ignorance of people.

Hollow-point rounds are not illegal to have in your home in NJ - actually this is the best home defense round because it lets the daylight shine through an intruder with a reduced chance of penetrating walls and partitions on the other side of them to harm innocent family members.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Hollow points arent illegal to purchase or posses ,only to use in a commision of a crime. WTF [wallmad] 4 guns and two hundred round an arsenal. F-ing bullshit liberal media. I guess by that measuring stck, I have an "arsenal" in every room of the house ;).

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
imagine if he had a few bricks of .22's
lol i got a brick and a half...i would be put to death if they came after me [rofl]

·
Registered
637 Posts
200 rounds is not enough for one lazy afternoon at the plinking range. Wonder what they would say after they opened my powder cabnet? Probably extra extra dangerous because I make my own bullets too. Good thing all us crazy gun wackos all hang out together on this site because we just aren't fit to be seen with those normal New Jersey type folks.

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
they are setting the standards in which they are going to charge you
Say and see it in print enough times, and it begins to sound evil.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Ok being fairly new to new jersey what is the big deal about hollow points? I know the are Illegal(what I was told anyway), but when I lived in Va i used them sometimes hunting?

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
You guys laugh now... but it is coming.

I hope everyone has a stock pile of money to defend yourself, because that is what it is going to take.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
It seems to me the state would rather hunters ,and those with self defense guns use HP than regular bullets. Once they hit they start to mushroom faster.that in turn pretty much keeps them in the body of whatever.This state(gov't) is so backwards

1 - 20 of 31 Posts