New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let's see now....there were about 50 deer in the field on the right as you get on rt80 exit 12 eastbound sat....there's 9 doe behind my fence as we speak...i'm droolin

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i grew up hunting in Blairstown. My father had permision to hunt on wishing well road. it was off frog pond road. i miss that place. deer were everywhere.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SMALL WORLD!!! i killed both my deer on wishing well... on the corner of frogpond and wishing well...i live right around the corner on 94

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
there is a house going up wishing well from frog pond that has a pond right below it. it's on the right side. that's where i grew up hunting. it was a dentist from west new york who owned it.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Good to hear there are still deer there. I hunt right along rt 80. I go from mm 17.2 to 15.4. I didn't see many this year. Sounds good for next year.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i used to hunt allamuchy on waterloo village road. one of my stands was right down by rt80. i used to watch the cops do radar and pull people over from my stand. it used to be a great spot till everyone started to ride dirt bikes up there.

·
11,226 Posts
I used to hunt Allamuchy. I used to belong to the Chester game club. They had property right along 80 as well! Nice piece of land. We couldn't deer hunt but we used it for semi wild stocking and it was loaded with bunnies! The owner let the state police use it for deer hunting.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i used to hunt right next to saxton falls quarry. we even used to do pushes in the little wooded areas in the quarry itself.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
man..when i was a kid i drove truck outta there..my father drove outta there for jeez..30 years...rode dirt bikes there in the good old days (saxton falls)..see alot of deer there from rt 80 these days .. hmmm

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i just bought a kaw 650 brute force in camo to use at our cabin in ny state...it is like my second childhood if you know what i mean?!!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Dirtfarmer, It is in Frelinghuysen. Right around the corner from the Big K on 519.

·
11,226 Posts
Good for you DF! I'll be looking into getting a new quad soon!
Mpemt24 Congrats on the new house! I sent you an e-mail with a ball park on your floors! I would be more then happy to come take a look for ya!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts