New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took the muzzle loader and archery test at whittingham today and had alot of fun..met pete graziano from ubnj and bloodtrails..thanks to mystic guido for the early morning directions..two guys followed me into the site..we didn't know where the area was..thanks sal..my archerycard was long lost and can't get some out of state licenses without it..passed!

·
3,413 Posts
Pete and Joe are great guys.....We always don't see eye-to-eye on everything, but that's the way it's supposed to be.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
We always don't see eye-to-eye on everything, but that's the way it's supposed to be.
This is true. There are times when Bacs is just wrong, but nobody is perfect. ;)

Good to meet you today DF. BTW, Dirtfarmer had a problem today at the archery test. He had to aim at different areas of the target to avoid Robin Hooding his arrows. I predict many dead deer this season for DF.

·
3,413 Posts
always don't see eye-to-eye
Sorry, that should read "don't always see eye-to-eye" there are a FEW things that we agree on!!! LOL

Good deal on the shooting there Dirtfarmer!

B

·
0 Posts
I lost my cards for archery, muzzleloader, and shotgun, I called the state they faxed over a form to fill out, I faxed it back and within 1 week I had 2 copies of all the cards, I just gave them Appox. dates of when I took the classes

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i took the test before 1970 bhc...they don't have records for then...thanks bloodtrails for that "robin hooding comment"..and thanks again guido..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts