New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
sykk physh charters might be running open boat!Capt. Joe knows his shit!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I saw that. I would love to get out with him but I am home from college and I am a little strapped for cash

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Big Mohawk has been doing really well the past few days with some 10+ pounders coming aboard [up]

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Just so you know we caught them good on both whites n greens.. Im not sure if the do or donts but are running around $10 a dozen at shops

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I figured I would ask just so I can be ready. If need be I will bite the bullet and split some whites with my buddy.

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Yeah I figured I would ask just so I can be ready. If need be I will bite the bullet and split some whites with my buddy.
This is where guys LOSE the value of fishing on a charter boat thinking they are saving money by fishing on a party boat.

By the time you buy white leggers, and a bunch of rigs and sinkers your well over the cost of just fishing on an UNCROWDED boat with just a few anglers abourd the charter boat, who supplies all that with just the price of the fare

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah you can say that again. I went out on the Big Mohawk with my buddy after everything was said and done I should have got in on a open boat lesson learned. May I also add that i was not impressed with the big mohawk. I am only 18 years old but i have been fishing my whole live. This was my first time black fishing so i was asking some questions to better my chances. The mate was a d**k. I will never spend money on that boat again. I did end up with one keeper. The fishing was not that great and that did not bother me it was the way these guys handled themselves. I have to get out with one of you charter captains in the summer for fluke.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Open boat days on the Bingo in Atlantic Highlands. $ 85 for a 12 hr ride with all the crabs and clams you can use. Now fishing for blackfish,ling and cod. One of my favorite boats--Capt. jack and Mate John will give you all the help you need.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts