New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I’ve seen a lot of posts in the past asking where to get birds for dog training and such. I just wanted to throw out a recommendation for Grace Game Birds in Frenchtown. The birds were big and strong with excellent plumage. My “old timers” said they flew like the wild birds they remember as kids. Definitely the best flyers I’ve seen. Adam was super friendly and helpful. Give him a call. E4E7918B-C02F-403D-956A-AED948467DD6.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for sharing, just was looking for this for some months ago. We moved to the house and bought a dog guard. Indeed, it is very hard to find a good dog handler. To tell the truth, we tried to train your puppy yourself, but honestly all to no avail. Indeed, I would like to go hunting with him and I thought to ask for help from some farmers. To cut it short, to buy some birds, that will live on their farm, but we would feed them and then take for dogs training. In the end, I found a man who agreed to help. He advised buying some sunflower seeds that these birds consume and so, we are waiting for the time the birds and dog will be ready to practice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts