New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who's heading out in the am for small game i'll be in manasquan wma till i get my 2 birds ps. does anyone no when the stock is it in the am or the pm the night before thanks and good luck and happy bird day

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
njh,
I'm going out to the club tomorrow. We are stocking 60+ birds for about 15 guys. Should be a good morning.

The state stocks the night before. The birds you will be hunting are already out.

Have a good and safe hunt.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Good luck. They stock the night before. I normally go, but have worked the past 2 years.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks thats what i thought but just had to ask anyway good luck to you too

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ha carlo i got nothing i was on the wrong side of the wma all the shooting was on the other sorry i didn;t see/meet you i could have used some help with the bunnys i missed 2 of 6 that i kicked up we will have to try and meet up some time

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
njhunter, did you hit 4 and miss two? im a little confused...if you did and you took pics, your team could get points...

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mack i only shot at and missed 2 of them the other 4 i had no shot at

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
ooo..on tuesday i flushed a rabbit but my dog was chasing it so no shot...on saturday a squirrel crossed a path about 10 feet in front of me but my dog trailed it again...i gotta get her to stop doing that...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts