New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a group of us go out with the Bingo for fluke every year until Sandy hit. Just found out Bingo was sold. So we are looking for something that was comparable to the Bingo. We usually had about 20-25 people, and the Bingo was perfect size. So looking to find boat about same size, however open to any suggestions.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Stick with Raritan bay!When your charter day come's and the wind's are bad,the capt probably won't attempt the inlet and you'll be fishing inside for short's.There's allway's a lee up north.Captain Ron's FISHERMEN| Sailing from Municipal Harbor
Atlantic Highlands,

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
I like fishing with Ralph Leyrer on his mini walkaround "party boat" he charters - "Last Lady II" out of Shark River.
He runs an open fluke trip usually every Tuesday for the season, for only about 10 bucks more than a party boat costs and he limits it to 15...
His charter prices are good too, can probably take up to 20 but 15 is about maximum for fishing comfort. Ralph's a good guy, most either love or hate him...

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
There are a bunch of great fluke fisherman out there. I was fortunate to fish with a few.
Dan bias, a hell of a fluke fisherman. Beg him for an open boat.
Become part of the monger nation.
Jerry Posturino of the fish monger, few people have impressed me with their knowledge of fluke like that captain.
Fish Monger.

·
Registered
9,745 Posts
Twowit Ken on this site was mating on the Seahorse. I've been happy with them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts