New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Same here turned all my paperwork in on 7/13/22, fingerprinting was completed digitally and sent to local police where I turned in paperwork, waiting for references to say they been contacted, we will see?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Earliest I could get an appt by me was 8/10. My paperwork is in. I only was able to qual with 1 gun. Gonna go back for another 1 or 2. Which 2 did you qual with? I used my S&W M&P compact 9mm. I don't know why they call it compact it's the same size as the glock 19.
Yes, the reason I scheduled in PA as I'm a mile from the border, went the next day and had an opening, all good to go to PA same company, but they do charge $40 extra to export to NJ go figure.

·
Registered
61 Posts
My references were all contacted by today, then I was called this morning and asked if I had time to stop at the police station sometime today, I went right there after we hung up. The officer told me all paperwork turned in was correct and background checks and references all good. He talked to me and ask about safety with a handgun and some small talk etc, then told me he was planning on turning in applications and all paperwork to Judge on Monday, The officer said he was unsure if and how long it would take from there, but it's looking good !

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have been looking at the Leupold Deltapoint Micro for my model 41. Pretty slick set up with using the dovetail from the stock sights. Supposed to be really bright, even in sunlight. Best price I have found was 340.00, yeah they are pricey.
For pretty close to the same money Holosun EPS carry with a closed emitter could be a better choice for a carry gun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts