New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally had an opportunity to get up to Charlie's shop, Sahanas Taxidermy, today and spend a little while talking with Charlie in person. While I have known Charlie for awhile and we talk pretty regularly via email I had not made it to his shop before.

Charlie did a very nice job taking care of me while I was there and the prices for his work are very reasonable.

Certainly the type of taxidermist I am happy to do business with and also to call a friend. Thanks again Charlie!

JC

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Iv had charlie do some things for me and they all came out beautiful. also love going to his shop to see what he has going on there.

·
Registered
21,476 Posts
I also met Charlie for the first time tonight as well, spoke with him a few times thru pm's and on the phone but was nice to finally get to actually meet face to face and have an opportunity to see his shop [up]

Thanks again Charlie and it was a pleasure meeting you.

·
Banned
97 Posts
Charlie is one of the best!! He has done all my deer I have shot and only thing I could say would be positive [up][up][up]. I highly recommend him to all my buddies or anyone who would need a taxidermist!! Keep up the excellent work Charlie. [up]

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Thanks Guys,
We're gonna keep on putting out some good stuff this year, Jeff and Paul it was nice meeting you guys yesterday. All of you are welcome to stop by whenever you are around. Good Luck for the rest of the year and Happy Holidays!

Once again, thanks for the business and the opportunity to meet a bunch of great people on this site>

·
Registered
334 Posts
Boy, Charlie wasn't kidding when he said he had a lot of guys coming by yesterday!

I also met him for the first time yesterday to drop off my ML buck. He was great to deal with, making sure I would be happy with my mount, especially since it will be my first. And, like somebody else said, his prices are very reasonable.

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Just droped off two bear heads to Charlie for skulls. Unfortunately my daughter wants her's dipped in PINK CAMO[wallmad] But its her's and she can do what she wants with it. I just open the wallet and pay-isn't that dad's job?? shut up and pay??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts