New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught this fish last night at dusk. Thought it was a nice bass, i was pleasantly surprised when the fight was over to see a fat rainbow!This fish was caught in sussex county

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hell of a surprise!! eagle pm sent

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Nice fish... that on coming storm must have had them really active

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Nice. PM Sent. I did some Smallie fishing at the resovior this past Saturday after the midnight storm. Not bad, but I think it would of been better before the storm.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was at the place for 2 and Half hours my buddy hooked up with a nice brown then 20minutes later the rainbow hit. Only 2 fish we caught. I was positive i had a huge bass on.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Does that church on 206 still do the fishing derby in the spring. Its the one with the pond in back and the island in the middle.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i used to go when i was a little kid, they might, you just have to call, i know theres fish in there.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
That church is where I caught my first fish when I was a youngin.
That was a fun contest there. Im only about 10 minutes from there. Thinking of seeing if they still have it for my little ones.

How much did it weigh
I'm just guessing here, but it looks to be 20 to 22 inches which would put it about 4.5 to 5.5 pounds. Damb nice fish though.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.