New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fairfield man made hoax distress calls, cops say | NJ.com Seems they caught the little jerk who was calling in the false alarms on the Passaic River. This twat is one of the reasons the ramp was closed. I bet he is a buttbuddy of some antihunter group --coughWPIcough cough--- I remember hearing of one of the first calls he made and it was describing MY BOAT, on a day I usually would go out.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I wonder how they caught the prick. He called both of them in on a vhf radio. It would be cool if they were able to triangulate his position from 2 separate stations.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
No doubt he is a WPI operative. WPI has a crew of anti-hunting azzholes that pretend to be CO's. They should get them for impersonating an officer.

I never encountered them at Big or Little Peace, but I have encountered them when I lived near Troy Meadows.

BTW WPI has had control of Troy Meadows ever since I can remember, but they must have gained control of the Peace Meadows in the last ten years or so. I occasionally hunted Little Peace when I lived in the area years ago.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I had a run in with WPI "Chief Ranger" in 1992, when all was done he was told to stay off state owned property or he would be arrested. As for the current batch google the head guys name, aka Running Deer, with the words court case after his name, it makes for some interesting reading. Kid you know who I'm talking about.

Reactions: KidRipley

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I miss it too, but now that the ramp has a locked metal gate, those days are over until I can find a new spot.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
kid send me a pm for some details you may find interesting.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Pardon me for being naive and unsophisticated but what is the WPI?

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
I heard they put the gate there because some high up town officials hunt there in the club and they don't want any one bothering them.i always see ladder stands all up and down both sides of the river, maybe the wardens should go in and clear them out of all that unhuntable state land.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
oh and the east hanover launch was also blocked couple years ago ...its a shame what town officials who hunt will do.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I heard they put the gate there because some high up town officials hunt there in the club and they don't want any one bothering them.i always see ladder stands all up and down both sides of the river, maybe the wardens should go in and clear them out of all that unhuntable state land.
its shame, but no one will do anything about it when some pictures and an email will answer all these questions.

this is also coming from the same website that got upset when a guy asked yesterday about a good turkey spot to go to.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Pardon me for being naive and unsophisticated but what is the WPI?
WPI is Wildlife Preserves Incorporated. They are an anti hunting group that somehow are able to post Troy Meadows and Peace Meadows. They claim they own these properties, but they do not. Troy Meadows was purchased by the state with Green Acres funds. I think Peace Meadows is owned by the town of Fairfield.

At Troy Meadows they have azzhats that impersonate CO's. The same jackasses can probably be encountered at Peace Meadows.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
They got busted for posting State property in 1992 and now the State ground is properly posted ,but still closed to hunting.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
I hope he has an opportunity to find out why they call the weird guy in jail butthole Burt....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts