New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we had a type of wierd opening day with us choosing to wait till the rain stopped. We wanted to get the hunt on film and did not want to risk messing up the camera. Around 8:30am Hunter810 my buddy calls me and says it seems like there is a break let's go. Since I just bought the new GL2, I did not want to risk it so we went with my old 8mm Sony. Got in the stand around 10:30 and at 10:45 I sent my first Taliban arrow of 2009 through this very nice big doe who piled up about 70 yards from the stand within sight[up] Best part is that we got it all on film:D Thanks for being there Big Frank;)

After a hectic week of hospitals and other stuff it was awesome to be in the woods and putting some brown down[up][up][up] Tom, THIS DOE IS FOR YOU BROTHER!!!!!!!!!

SS!

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Will, Sounds like it paid off to wait til the rain held up. ;) Congrats, very nice doe!! [up][up]

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Congrats Will! Good Job, glad the weekend was much better then the week you had [up]

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.