New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think big bucks don't hit bait piles? These our scouting cam pics taken off of fair chase No limits Outdoors hunting leases. I am only including day time photos to illustrate that big bucks do visit bait during the day. You can also view these on our website at www.nloutdoors.com click gallery and then trail cam pics. Proof that the big boys hit the corn during the day.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those were taken with an I40. They are no longer marketing that camera as that though. Now they are marketing it as the Game spy 4.0 with IR flash. 199.99 is what it goes for. The new I45 and I65's you can actually check your pics from your cell phone and laptop if you have a data plan and subscribe to moultries digital image plan. The I45 goes for 249.99 and the I65 goes for 349.99. These are great cameras for spots that you have on lock down and patrol frequently and don't have issues with tresspassers. I would not suggest a camera like the I45 or I65 for general use on NJ grounds. To much risk of being stolen. THe D40 is a flash cam it takes great pics and is only 99.99

·
Registered
449 Posts
Its true cause I have shot my biggest bucks in between 10am and 3pm, mid day feeders. Timing and luck has alot to do with it.[up]

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Most of these pix are from or leases on the eastern shore of maryland. Fireman I'm not sure to be honest if the image package from moultrie would give you that capability. Good question I would email them.

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Apples and Oranges Eastern Shore versus NJ.

Nowhere near the pressure.

No pressure and any time of day is good. I'll agree with that

In NJ? Happens, I never say never but not as likely....

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Not to jack the thread, but if you subscribed to the moultrie digital image plan you would see the person that stole your camera right?
Fireman I'm not sure to be honest if the image package from moultrie would give you that capability. Good question I would email them.
If moultrie don't have that capability yet,it may give them the idea to work on that. it would bring their sells up because they have ways to bust the said theives,vandals,and tresspassers in some cases.I wonder how many anti's would be in jail for a long time if they could do that,or how many theives. plus it would give you a way to guard your stands and feeders as well. set the cameras up right and you can bust alot of criminals. It would surely make hunting easier and more enjoyable not having to deal with that crap ever again.

Excellant pics!!! there are alot of nice bucks in those. some downright huge. Most big bucks do move around mid day until the presure is on. then you have to wait until rut when their hormones are raging for love so bad they just don't care what time of day it is.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Did any of those end up on the ground?
I think 2 of them are on the video.Maryland gets as much pressure as us but it tends to be think and swampy in some places gives them a lot of places to hide.Also a lot of people practice QDM there witch makes a big difference.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Bucks in velvet.... pre season not spooked.
Bucks in snow....... Hungry!
Bucks in Nov. Not there for the food there sniffing for the does, same as a tree dropping tons of acorns would do. JMHO. All and all very nice pics! Md. is a sleeper state no doubt. I ave a big 1500 acre chunck in Cecil county which I have had the invite too but can never make it down there. Good luck on those brusiers.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.