New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
$5100 dollar bid sofar. I wonder if I could buy her for the day and cover her in honey, anise and old Dognuts and bring her out to blair Creek and stick her in one of them Bear proof Garbage cans to see how well they work. And while she is in there I will setup a stand and use her as bait also. The way I see it she is helping animals still because after That bear eats her that bear will be very full and will not bother the Dogs, Cats, and horses in the area. Plus the Bear will be bigger and when I shoot it, it will make the Bear a NJ record and that will make the Bear famous because it will be in the News Papers and in the news and so on. So yea I think I could use her assistance :)

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
What's funny about this is:

#1 The last bid I saw is at $6100.00. No women is worth that for one day.
#2 Some of the questions and responses are absolutely hilarious.

This is definitely a prank.

David

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
For the love of Pete...Now I have see n everything!

This world is going to hell in a handbasket!

Over 6,000 dollars bid alread[confused]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I'll bid on her, pretend to be an animal lover and a PETA supporter, ask her to go skydiving, and give her the knapsack with utensils in it, telling her its a parachute! Problem solved. I saw it on bugs bunny once!;)

Now we just have to figure out how to get the rest of those nuts to jump out of airplanes!:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts