New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wishing you all the best of luck on MONDAY, and please be safe. I'll be hunting with Buckfever, MysticGuido, TITUS and GUNNYFERN if he ever calls me:p

We are leaving at 8am tomorrow morning, going to show Mysti, and TITUS the area, then goto the house in PA and watch Football. We won't be back until Tuesday night unless we all tag out:D:p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I just got out of the shower, I called BuckFever. Time to get dress, load the remainder of the "POOP" (Drag likes that word):p into my truck, and leave here by 8am, and pick up MYSTI, then meet up with TITUS. So this is my last post till Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, best of luck to you all, be safe, have fun, look out for the Antis, and avoid them if you can[up]:p:D

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
May the Force be with you......

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
and GUNNYFERN if he ever calls me
I called but, bad news here, I blew out my knee at work today, busted it up pretty bad,just got in from the hospital. [sad][sad][sad]

there goes the rest of the season
[down]:(:([mad][sad][sad]

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL & SAFE HUNTING.....

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Good luck everyone,be safe.

So this is my last post till Tuesday night or Wednesday morning
:):):):):D:D:D:D YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWW,YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.