New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently got kicked out of Shadow Lake, a lake club in Franklin Lakes filled with bass, sunnies, and catfish[up] But since I'm no longer a member they've caught on to me and my friends coming[confusedagain]. Seeking a new fishing/boating spot in the area. Bunker Pond, Franklin Lakes Nature Preserve, any suggestions for good, stocked spots in the area?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's a private club, I used to be a member. My grandparents are members so I play it on the down low whenever I go but someone saw me boating and flipped out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's considered a private club, yet nobody has ever given me a hard time since I used to be a member, and my grandparents are members. Always respectful and always play it on the down-low, but someone flipped on me yesterday.

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
asking for fishing locations is like asking for hunting spots.go online and do research theres plenty of diy research...i heard the verrazano bridge is great fishing esp if you anchor right in the tss lane

·
Registered
93 Posts
Looks like it is just surrounded by private land rather than being a private lake. Get in by boat and they can't kick you out.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
So you just told everyone on the site you are a trespasser, and a thief.
fishing a private lake that I'm sure the club paid to stock.
now your asking for spots. Hope this is bs. If not your a special kind of stupid.(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts