New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
Its hunting season [cool], I am looking for crossbow Brodhead which do not penetrate during projection and gives larger blood trail. Please do suggest me some best crossbow Brodhead that fits perfect in my crossbow. My budget is not more than 50$.....
Thanks, best regards

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I use Shwackers on both crossbow, and compound. Haven't lost a critter since I switched. Nothing more than 40 yards
bent shwacker.jpg 2017 bear Schwacker.jpg pap with archery 8.jpg
Shwacker went thru deer and stuck in tree at 35 yards. Entrance wound to black bear at 30 yards. 8 point died within 20 yards, watched him pile up. These are last years pics, had one more buck 5 point, and a doe.

Thanks Marty and Joe for introducing me to Shwackers five years ago.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Options are nearly limitless. However, I've been shooting crossbows for the last 6 years and have tried many broadheads. My top choices would be G5 T3, Dead Ringer Rampage, Grim Reaper Crossbow Heads. Nothing holds up to the destructive power of a crossbow after pass through from a treestand though and I'd stay away from fixed blades since they simply don't produce the blood trail of mechanicals.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
I tried out the NAP double cross on a turkey this year. All I can say is, I can’t wait for deer season...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts