New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Bergen Bowmen will be hosting a 3-D shoot in cooperation with the UBNJ at the Campgraw Archery Range in Mahwah, New Jersey. May 1, 2005 at 7:30 AM. registration fee is $10.00, show your UBNJ/or BB membership card and get $2 off. UBNJ/BB Merchandise will be available. Novelty shoots, bow raffles,refreshments, bring the family. go to www.bergenbowmen.org or www.UBNJ.org
Come on out and support two fine organizations!

·
3,413 Posts
Now I am pumped for bow season!
Just wait for the Jamboree....then talk about being pumped!!!

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
hey thats me in one of your pictures
i went there for targeteers.....they asked me to come along and help the kids out ... we hold youth leagues at targeteers and we mentioned it to them....only 3 kids decided to go shoot the 3d (one being my brother age 8) but i was there with my recurve shooting it with them. tons of fun...farther shots than the farmers 3d shoot.. i liked it. i found out about it the day before...didnt know you all posted it on here [confused]... you know anyone in those photos.. i met the one guy Pete sunday.. turns out my father knew him... used to belong to the same gun club when younger.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
im standing directly behind my brother (the shortest one there) wearing a blue T shirt and gray thermal. (holding my Golden Hawk recurve) i was there helping the kids..teaching where the vitals are, helping them compensate and judging ranges.

·
3,413 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
I went on my 1st archery bear hunt in Canada with him, back in 1997.....He's a great guy

·
3,413 Posts
He was a riot at the Jamboree last year. He's one cool dude.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts