New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to part with it but I can't shoot this gun to save my life. It's a used Beretta SXS that I bought last year. 12 gauge double trigger choked modified and full. Extracters. Some use marks in the stock but in good shape. This gun goes for around $2,000 new. I'm asking what I paid for it==>> $700.

Must have proper NJ credentials.

e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if you sell it will u be the member formerly known as SxSshooter????
:D Nope, still have 2 others. I would probably buy another SXS, in 16gauge. Trades considered. Besides this gun, I have a matching 409 20gauge that fits me better, and a Savage 411 12 gauge that I shoot pretty well. That Savage/Baikal is the best bargain in shotgun I ever had. Now they are the Remington Spartan that I would NOT hesitate to buy.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
SxS,
Nice double and a great gun. I don't need another double but thought I would give you a bump up. [up]

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Nice gun SxS!!What do you think of the Ruger Gold Labal? or the new Marlin/L.C. Smith reproduction?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whadda Ya' think of that new Ruger?
the gold label is a nice looking gun. i've only seen a couple on the store shelfs. i didn't ask to see the either one. i knew if i did, i'd be in trouble with the wife[down]

maybe when my daughter graduates college in the spring;)

it's nice to see SxS's are making a comeback. i think browning's custom shop is building sxs's. you probably have to take out a 2nd mortgage for one though.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i'll be out of the fields between 10:30 and 11:00. if you want to hunt birds, be on roy rd at 8:30 and i'll let you try the gun. just bring some 12 ga bird shot.....

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Did you sell it yet?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Did you sell it yet?
No, i think i may hang on to it.

i'm taking it to a gun smith and get the chokes opened up to improved cylendar and modified.

right now it's modified/full. the last couple of birds i shot with it were blown apart. the chokes are really tight so there's not a lot of room for error.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.