New Jersey Hunters banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,844 Posts
I am torn by these post. Nobody should squash a sale but, i would feel obligated to put out if i thought something was over priced or just not good.
I am not saying this is. I normally PM my opinions and that is probably how this should have been handled. In the end if the gun is worth what he is asking that will come out and someone will buy a nice gun.
Blasting someone is never the right way to go but comments should be welcome.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I am torn by these post. Nobody should squash a sale but, i would feel obligated to put out if i thought something was over priced or just not good.
I am not saying this is. I normally PM my opinions and that is probably how this should have been handled. In the end if the gun is worth what he is asking that will come out and someone will buy a nice gun.
Blasting someone is never the right way to go but comments should be welcome.
. The problem I have is that the guy is a dealer from Indiana that is just on here lurking to sell gun that he can't sell on auction it was his first post for crying out loud

·
Registered
9,621 Posts
. The problem I have is that the guy is a dealer from Indiana that is just on here lurking to sell gun that he can't sell on auction it was his first post for crying out loud
This forum is for contributing members of this website.

To be initially considered a "contributing member" you must have BOTH the following:
- You must have at least 25 posts.
- You must be registered for at least 7 days.
***TO REMAIN A CONTRIBUTING MEMBER YOU MUST CONTINUE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE OTHER FORUMS HERE***

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Nice looking SxS, good luck with your sale. Regardless of price, a fixed action mag 10 will beat the snot out of you. One reason why you don't find too many that have a lot of shots on them. The old Richland arms model 711 SxS's come to mind. You usually find them with beat up wood and great barrels.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts