New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But it sure feels good to get back at it , regardless of the weather !
First responder was a Jake and watched him torment the decoys for an hour or more !!!
Then two longbeards, decided to join in on the fun. They approached single file and didn't give me a shot at an individual bird. Even at the decoys, one trigger pull would have dropped two or more birds. So after letting them have some fun with the decoys, I told them to leave the deks alone. They refused to move away, I actually had to wave the gun barrel out the window and yell "GET", so they would separate enough for a shot !

Because it was raining so hard,didn't really pay attention to the beard till the girl measured it at the check station....she gave it a 12.....I'd call it 11 3/4

18 lb.
1" spurs

Attachments

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Nice job buddy and you do show what your obsession is with sticking it out on such a nasty day[up] Now leave some for the rest of us[rofl] Great story and huge congrats and enjoy the high for today[smoke]

SS!

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Congratulations Mike [up]

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
congrats your a better man than me sticking it out in that rain. i realized last night i never recieved my permitt in the mail so i had to go buy a douplicate today, thats my excuse for not going but i wouldnt of went even if i had it

·
Registered
9,662 Posts
congrats your a better man than me sticking it out in that rain. i realized last night i never recieved my permitt in the mail so i had to go buy a douplicate today, thats my excuse for not going but i wouldnt of went even if i had it
And you had all those birds roosted along the swamp, too bad.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts