·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Awesome pics![up]

Where in Maine did you go for that bear? [up]

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
I see you fish the Delaware. I do as well. i just need to get up there more. i stay in han [no swearing please] and fish from firmans park down to lordsville bridge usually. i also go up the west branch to deposit. Balls Eddy is an awesome spot too.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Matty,

Eustis, Maine..I have a friend who hunts with a semi-retired guide and takes out a half dozen hunters a year. It was the first time I hunted with them. Had a good time and shot a nice bear.

Woj,

I fish the Main Stem,mostly below Lordsville it gets too crowded near Hancock. I also spend a lot of time on the East Branch and Beaverkill. 2 close friends each own drift boats, so I get a lot of fishing while they are rowing..We stay outside of Roscoe..

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
that's cool. i only fished beaverkill once. i have fished the east branch before. but mostly i stay in the main river from han [no swearing please] down to lordsville. i used to be there every weekend. i knew aton of people there. i used to hang out at the delaware inn. i stay at smiths colonial inn on 97.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I used to hunt Eustis in the 70's. I been thinking of trying it again. All the guys I use to go with are in the happy hunting grounds.
This was my favortie all time hunt. We had gotten eight for eight. 3 bucks and 5 does. We use to hunt up off the CCC road.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts