New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried this stuff on top of my bait pile (scattered whole corn) - The deer couldn't keep their noses out of this stuff!!!

I've NEVER seen anything work this well to bring in the deer, other than my scent dripper filled with Golden Estrus or Tinks 69!!!!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That stuff actually smells pretty damned good -

No kidding - It smells like berry Kool Aid!!!...And the deer love it!!!

$7.99/bag at Sergeantsville Grain & Feed near my club and at Sportsmen's Redezvous in Flemington.

I think you can get it in any hunting shop.

G

·
If I used this stuff where I hunt I would have yogi and boo boo in the tree with me.
just smear it allover your face, they will lick it off.....but your right they will be allover more with that stuff

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Where did you get this " Beast Feed " ?
I may be wrong when I say this, but I think the product your referring to is called "Beast Feast". It's like a white powder that is extremely sweet smelling. A friend of mine uses it, and he swears by it.

I've seen it at Davis' Sport Shop in sloatsburg, and I think I've ssen it in Walmart.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Is true it works. My friend put it on the bottom of 100 pounds of corn, and the deer were kicking the corn out of the way to get to the stuff. When you put if out you can smell it a mile away. Is super great.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
"Beast Feast" (I stand corrected on the name) worked AGAIN this weekend!!! The deer came running into it!!!

I harvested deer #5 (mature doe for meat) this weekend.

This stuff is INCREDIBLE!!!![up][up][up]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts