New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not hunt bear, but I may start soon. I have moved my location several times over the past few years because of bruins. Every time I go deer hunting I see bear(s).
The other day I had 2 under or around my stand for an hour and a half.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,176 Posts
Welcome to hunting in NJ. If there was a bear season during early or regular bow season, you would have an 80% success rate, and the other 20% would have passed on the shot because they couldn't be bothered doing the work it takes to get one dressed and out of the woods. Every bow hunter in Bear country has had a shot opportunity on a bear during bow season.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top