·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bears on the prowl everywhere
This mating season, experts warn of encounters across the state
Saturday, June 04, 2005
BY BRIAN T. MURRAY
Star-Ledger Staff
Looking for love in all the wrong places, New Jersey's black bears are winding up in Sussex County homes, urban Middlesex County neighborhoods and even swimming Sandy Hook Bay as their annual mating season unfolds.

It's no surprise to experts at the state Division of Fish and Wildlife. They issued a warning in April to every one of the state's 21 counties, the most expansive alert since the once-scarce bruins began rebounding in the Garden State 30 years ago.

http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/jersey/index.ssf?/base/news-0/111786085557330.xml&coll=1

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
This article can't be real. I think Campbell is friends with Al Gore. Clearly he too was using fuzzy math with his numbers for the bear population.

B

·
0 Posts
I read that article this morning !!! I think someone with no knowledge of bears wrote it, cause we all have to believe SIR CZAR CAMPBELL, he says NJ doesn't have a bear problem and what he says is GOSPEL

Campbell your such a dumb [no swearing please] prick

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Campbell is right ... THERE IS NO BEARS IN NEW JERSEY well until a human is killed by one that is.. Wait if there is no bears then why does the F&G have bear traps for????? hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm[confused]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts