New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went hunting in wapack on old mine road and i saw 4 bears in 10 minutes while i was going turkey hunting 1 in a corn field 1 along the road just staring at our car and two cubs playing on the side of the road,, did not see the mom,,,
scary stuff they need to do something about this

post some pics of these bears

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I have a trailer in the campsite next to the Walpack Inn. Last year and this, there was a sow with three cubs that hung out in the area. This year she chased the cubs off, only to have a 500+ pound male follow her around in June. The Walpack Inn has a resident monster that raids their garbage almost every week. He's supposed to live on the hill across the street in the nature preserve area. Everyone who has seen him says he could be the new state record. There are so many bears up there, it's to the point that a 250 pounder doesn't even scare anybody.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
ringwood in the middle of the day on someones lawn
Was that picture taken on Greenwood Lake Turnpike?
There were at least 2 different sows up by Awosting Road that were always with cubs the past few years.

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
Get that corrupt left winged looser out in November and we can finally get back to reducing there numbers to an appropriate level for our state [up]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.