New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this year in my son's school his class theme is Bears. I am wondering what kind of anti crap and other lies the teacher will feed him.On the bright side I will be asking him what the teacher told him and straighten it out.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Ah bears, "dolphins of the classroom"[rofl]
Hopefully the teacher will be open and honest about carrying capacities etc... and stay away from the anti nonsense.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
If this teacher is pushing B/S, complain to the principle, vice principle and BOE.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
If this teacher is pushing B/S, complain to the principle, vice principle and BOE.
you forgot to add: "and ask if you can present information to counter what the teacher is telling the children."

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got out of him this morning that all they did was read a story called "the bears secret" something about a big bear and a little bear.I am pretty sure that she won't be pushing anti crap, but I wil be there if she does

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
Let's give the teacher a chance first. Who said he/she was an anti?
Bucksnbows is absoultely right, give the teacher a chance you might just learn something yourself about bears.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.