New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you do if you saw a bear attacting a ARA member.

1) sit back and watch the show.
2) Shoot the Bear.
3) Shoot at the ground to scare off the bear.
4) Wait for a Bigger Bear to come in.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Walk by and casually say "You don't want me to infringe upon this poor bear's rights now do you? He's just hungry."

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
If that happened whoever it was would become a martyr in ARA folklore. "He sacrificed himself for the good of a 400lb. garbage eating nusance, and for that we are greatful." Either that or they'd all be out there hunting the next day. LOL

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I would jingle my keys at the bear

-dan

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I would reason with the bear.

I'm sure once he realized the strength of my position he would concede and withdraw. Bears are wise like that.

I have however been unable to argue with wolves.

I could usually convince one, but never a whole pack.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
I bet that sucker would be begging for a gun...
"Sorry I can't help ya sir, I was gonna hunt them this year, but y'all commies are just so gosh darn persuasive I decided not to. No gun sorry. Good luck with that! I know a good plastic surgeon though if you get out from under that there bear. Ta ta for now."

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
I don't believe in what ARA's stand for but I couldn't stand by and do nothing. Id shoot the Bear.

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Weeeeeeellllll now![confused] that is a hum dinger[smirk] if that guy was where'in a sign that said stop the bear hunt I'd have to say get'em yogi! after all he has the right to eat what he wants and I'm not about to mess with his dinner:p;)[up]

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I would have to say I would shoot the bear and save the ARA's life. I know...I know... I must be sick or something.....

·
Registered
388 Posts
Well I would have to say I would shoot the bear and save the ARA's life. I know...I know... I must be sick or something.....
No matter if you like the person or what they stand for, heck, even if you detest the person, I feel it is any man's obligation to save the other man's life. Morally, its the right thing to do.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.