New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bear Zone 1 Hunters, where in this zone will you be. In case others need help with the dragging, tracking, drives etc., we know where the general location of each other.

I'll be in the MONTAGUE area

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll be out hunting with: buckfever, Mysti, GunnyFern & his DAD, and TITUS

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I will be in Montague all week. Not sure if I will shoot a bear but I do have the permit application in. I will only shoot one if it looks big enough.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I'll be in the Montague area as well, hunting with Dave2122.[up][up]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dave, I assume you won't be far from me.....same here the bear needs to be bigger enough, if not hopefully someone if not all get a bear[up]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I was concerned with size in 2003, but this year I will be happy with almost any bear. I will probably try to hold out for a bigger one, but Im gonna do my best to put a bear down.

There are just too dang many to not shoot one.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I think I know exactly where you hunt. Myabe at some point we can meet up for lunch. You can come up and see the Gumba's too LOL:D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Problem is I don't come out on opening day......I'll email you my cell #, before the hunt[up] So on opening day at 8 am you can call me and tell me you have your buck & 400lb bear, and I can tell you I saw a leaf fall from the tree:p

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Well if things go like they have so far this season I will see a parade of small 4's Spikes and does and tree rats:(

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
You'll be in the Water Gap right BHC?

We definitely have to meet up one day since we will all be in the area. Get some pizza over at Bellas or something.[up]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You'll be in the Water Gap right BHC?
yes I'll be there Sunday morning, showing the guys the areas I think they should hunt: MYSTI, and TITUS, GunnyFern has his spot, and will put his DAD where he thinks is best for him, we are staying over at brownstones house in PA. We should meet up for dinner, the food at that resturant thats connected to ROSIES PIZZA is great, really good italian food[up]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
That is the place. good food....Thye used to have a waitress that was a knockout [smirk]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Heading North on Rt.206, you make a left to goto the shooting range, thats the one on the right. Well let me tell you this, there italian food is really good in that resturant in back. Brownstones and me went there twice, and both times I enjoyed it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts