New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Not to steal you line, but I would like to try it also. Anyone have any they wouldn't mind parting with?

David

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
Now that I know someone wants some I'll go tag it.
Had one at 35 yds this morning, put the scope on it and watched it amble away. Oh this was at 5:45 and shooting time wasn't till 6:34. Looked nice against the white snow.:) All during bow season he comes by at 7.[sad]

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
jrhunt - which bear zone do you have?
Im Bear zone 2. I went up just to check for sign after last nights snow and there where tracks all around my area. Last nights snow filled them in so they came after I left yesterday and before the snow ended. Ill be out tomorrow and thursday all day at that spot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll take some steaks as well.

Never tried it and since I didn't take the black bear course won't be able hunt them too until next year.

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
If I tag out Fri or Sat (first *&^(&*%& chance I have to get out!!!) I'll give you a shout.

·
Registered
15,483 Posts
hey dont forget little old me i would like to try it cause i dont want to bear hunt without knowing if i like the taste first

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.