New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A2704 Prohibits black bear hunting, creates black bear study commission, authorizes issuance and sale of NJ Black Bear Stamp, establishes NJ Black Bear Stamp Account

Click on link on opening page for the story.

And who's suppossed to buy this stamp? If I can't hunt for them, I'm certainly not going to buy a stamp to reimburse farmer's money because of a blunder Campbell makes.

·
3,413 Posts
The tree huggers would buy them, christ, they have anti-bearhunting licenses that they sell to raise money to fight us!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I just saw this. Is the bear stamp like the duck stamp to improve habitat or to study population control methods?

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of the Corzine Regime.

This is the tip of the iceburg folks. Get your gear as we are headed for combat for the next 4 years.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Loretta Weinberg-who wants to ban "all" 50 cal guns (back door ban on muzzleloaders) is involved in this.

Read the make up of the study team: Bear Group, HSUS, ONE Fish & Game rep. appointed by Corzine, and the commission head appointed by Corzine.

God forgive me, but WHEN (not if) someone gets hurt by a bear, we ought to find all these dimwits who sponsored this bill and make them face public ridicule for what happened. It WILL happen.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
What the heck is the stamp FOR
It is a method and a reason to fund ARA activities.

The liberals way of funding these projects without getting there own hands dirty.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
And exactly how much of a study can you get for $10,000????.....ASSUMING we need yet another one!

·
3,413 Posts
And exactly how much of a study can you get for $10,000????.....ASSUMING we need yet another one!
It was called Six Flags Great Adventure. They studied a captive bear population, they gave them the contraceptive too late, and little bears were born!

·
Registered
25 Posts
They have this program in Maryland. 5 bucks for the stamp, the money is used to compensate farmers for crop and livestock damages.

Maryland instituted a bear season two years ago I
believe. And they destroy problem bears anyway.

The antis don't care if bears die. They only care if hunters are the reason bears die.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
If it's for ARA's screw it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts