New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's friend got these pics near Mohawk lake today.She was on a hike with one of her daughters,and took some pics with her I phone

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
That is obviously a house cat with a pituitary problem, there are NO BEARS IN NJ

·
Registered
10,463 Posts
my friend lives nearby on Lake Lenape (off Andover-Sparta Rd.).

some big bears in that area! [eek]

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My wife informed me when I got home yesterday(fri 5:30 pm)that a bear came up our drive into our back yard, then turned around came back out and left to go to our neigbors. And not 2 minutes before i got home. since my son was on the porch with her i didn't bother asking where he was at, but what if he was in the back yard at the time.She said this is the biggest bear she ever seen and never thought to grab the cam, but its back was even with the front of her saturn vue. now there were kids playing everywhere but there was also another concerned fater patroling the neighborhood. he said oakland PD was chasing it all day and it has been all over the town.

It looks as if the rem 7400 is off the sale list. it is now loaded and ready JIC. Daddy don't play games.

·
Registered
394 Posts
We got a 700+ pounder around me in West Milford. Second time in 2 years one was tagged at over 600 going into our development. Kinda makes you weary about walking into your stand before daylight haha

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Big one.......

·
Premium Member
10,068 Posts
my friend lives nearby on Lake Lenape (off Andover-Sparta Rd.).

some big bears in that area!
Yep. That's my neck of the woods along with some others on here. I've seen plenty of large bears already this year. Especially over the last month.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts