New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently no one saw the show they had on Tuesday night. I wouldn't have seen it my self if my friend hadn't called me.

In started with a 1/2 hour documentary about bear problems i.e. breaking into houses; killing livestock etc. It showed scenes fron the 2003 hunt and,surprisingly,was fairly objective. It also gave time to the waco ideas of contraception et/al.

The second 1/2 hour was a roundtable discussion. On our side they had some guy Eric Bunk who heads some Ted Nugent group, They also had the guy who is the head on the NJ sportsman federation. The wackos had some dingbat that claims the solution to the bear problem is to cover garbage and some fat idiot who is obviously against any kind of hunting pushing contraception. Campbell was the moderator.

One of the main points I got from this is that the NJFSC guy is some type of biologist, Campbell, who suprisingly seemed on our side, and Bunk kept quoting NJDFW biologists in support of a hunt. I think it was the NJFSC guy who pointed that the dingbat is a graphics designer and the fat guy(get this) is a cartoonist. Therefore, these wackos are totally unqualified to speak on the subject.

The other thing I got from this is that Campbell,while a political hack, seemed quite open to a bear hunt.

I hope they run this again so people see it.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Believe me - we saw it!

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Quite a few of us did see it, and there was a discussion thread about it. Try doing a search, thats a new feature![up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
does anyone have it recorded. I forgot to set the DVR

·
3,413 Posts
It will be reshown on 8/1/05 at 1am, which is really the evening of 7/31/05.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Don't hate Stu for being fat. There are so many better reasons to hate him....

BTW, how does much tofu does a vegan have to run through their body to become that obese?

·
Registered
942 Posts
Remember last year when they had the deer dabate on ..I think it was a sportsmen from Pennsy againist Stu..What a joke he is ..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts