New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the bear seminar at Pequest. I got to meet Mystic there![up]
It was pretty informative. Campbell still hasn't signed off on the hunt so they couldn't give us our permits. They are thinking at least another week before Campbell might sign it. We will see... The division gave Campbell the bear management plan and he sent it back with some changes he wants so now the division has to review those changes and figure out what they want to do and send it back to Campbell to sign off on! We will see.... The whole thing took less then 2 hours including a cool vidio of a bear being gutted, skinned and quartered! Very informative!!![up]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
cool vidio of a bear being gutted, skinned and quartered
That video was cool. It was nice for that bear to volunteer.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i'll try it. i have a meeting to go to for Paige's school tonight. actually i need to leave right now. have to be there at 6. i'm on the board of trustees.

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw a wierd looking buck on the ride home in front of the Pio Costa quarry... Had a tall 3 or 4 point antler on it's left side but the other antler looked to be growing across it's head and into the other antler with maybe 2 points...It was hard to see while I was driving!

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Hey guys I was there too, was sitting on the left hand side three rows back. I told mystic that I will be wearing my red Georgia Bull Dog jacket. I could not wait to get out of there, so I could make it to my stand. Then the Heavy set (very heavy) lady told us all to get back in that they were going to issue the permits, so back in we go. Then Skin head tells us again, that there are no permits.
This is all bull crap again, is all political, and we are Capbells toy. From what I hear he is getting his walking papers in January as soon as Corocrap takes over. Is a shame we din'd get to meet each other.

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys I was there too, was sitting on the left hand side three rows back
Damn!!! We were right behind you!!! I was on the bench seat along the wall and Mystic was in the first seat right in front of me I guess 5 or 6 rows back. I was sitting next to the girl with the collars getting too tight question... I saw your jacket but didn't know that was you...Would have been nice to meet you in person! Soon...[up]

G

·
I call CORZINE: COCKZINE cause that what he is !!!! I agree we are just a toy to CAMPBELL, and they are playing games with us[mad][down]

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Jim that lady was asking so many question I felt like turning around and telling her to ask the question after we left. Was you the one that was snoring away when the lights went out:D:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
that bear in the video was from either Booton or Butler
Yes, if I recall correctly, it was about a 200# female that tried to break into a house in Boonton. Thats how she "volunteered" for the video.;)

Guys, was it a big turnout at the seminar?

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Campbell still hasn't signed off on the hunt so they couldn't give us our permits. They are thinking at least another week before Campbell might sign it. We will see... The division gave Campbell the bear management plan and he sent it back with some changes he wants so now the division has to review those changes and figure out what they want to do and send it back to Campbell to sign off on
Translation: Campbell is sitting on his hands and stalling. He is doing this until the Dem. 'grapevine' tells him what Corzine wants so that Campbell can keep his job.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts