New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who has taken the bear seminar can get a left over permit. What the don't say is if you can get more the one zone. I doubt you can, but it would be nice to be able to hunt more than one zone.

Leftover Bear Permits

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
The one line makes me think you can NOT get more than one.

It said something to the effect that "Hunters who applied for a permit this year will receive one the week of the 21st and should NOT pick one up."

To me that means you can't get more than one. I wish I could though. I have two different areas in mind for bears, but I guess I will be going to the spot in BZ1.

The first year I was kind of picky with the size of the bear, and ended up with none. (saw nine) This year I think I will take just about any bear. Theres just too darn many. [down]

I just thought of another reason they couldnt really issue two permits. Dishonest hunters could then shoot two bears. Right? :(

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just thought of another reason they couldnt really issue two permits. Dishonest hunters could then shoot two bears. Right?
That is what I thought too. But my main deer hunting area is in BMZ2 but I would love to try up in Sussex in DMZ1. Oh well. I do have one spot in Vernon which is in BMZ2.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sucks.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know, but they did say no walkin's.

B

·
0 Posts
Last year they where taking walk-ins....I would try, and tell them they lost your info

1 - 10 of 10 Posts