New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I get lucky enough this year to harvest a NJ bear between 300/400lbs I will get a 3/4 mount, similar to what I have on my 300lb bear from Canada. If I really get lucky and get a bear over 400lbs. then I think I will get another full body mount.....OH GOD MORE MONEY, who cares I LOVE HUNTING

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No idea where I will fit them, but who cares !!!! Looking soon into moving, once we get over this situation here at my house

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The mounts of my other bears are in my picture folder

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
black bears standing don't look as good as on all paws, since they have thin hair on there bellys

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
I agree standing up make poor mounts. I been on no less then 50 bear hunts & the only bear I ever seen standing was when I was **** hunting in Whittingham. A sow & 2 cubs came out of the woods on mow strip. There was only moon light. She stood up to sniff the wind 25 ft away. She got a surprise when we put the light on her LOL she almost fell over LOL

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the guy I use for my work, had a NJ bear ready for pick up when I picked up mine. It was a 100lb bear if that, gorgeous fur, nice looking bear, he had it standing scatching a tree, with snow all around, this mount was gorgous

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Good lick moving a 800 lb bear in whole. I shot a 545 lb bear (w/o the guts) & that boy hasn't going anywhere whole unless he walked out on his own LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts