New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
We are in the same boat. Hoping I get a surprise visitor though.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I will keep u in mind. I cannot possibly take all the meat myself. But only plan on shooting the bear if he's close to my truck!

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
if i shoot a bear ill pm you.. i saw a cub in the woods when i was pulling away in the truck...only if poppa bear shows up will i pull the trigger..hes gotta be an easy 450lbs and reeks havoc at my grannies house so if hes close to the driveway...KABOOM...good luck..[up][up]

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
And if some is left over, I'd be a happy taker too..
As long as we're on the subject...I'm just looking for a pound or two to try. I hear its great. (Monmouth Cty...not much bear down here![spy])

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Hey willimo it tastes like shit you wont like it.
I don't know about that...I've eaten a lot of shit in my life![rofl]

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Willemo, if I get a bear, I will gladly share some. That's how I first got to try it and we loved it, so I'm happy to pay it forward. Although I think someone stole our bears, so we will see.

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
I've got two bear at the butcher. They will be ready by Friday and there will be plenty of meat available for anyone that wants it. Should be about 200 pounds of bear meat coming back. I only need 40 pounds or so. The rest is available Friday

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.