New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 175 ac. farm located in knowlton Twp Warren county and have two bear baits being hit daily. I am willing to lease these sites out to the first two hunters who will provide 500.00 for each site and provide a valid hunting license and zone 1 bear permit.You will only be allowed to hunt over these baits from the ground (no constructed blinds or elevated treestands as it is illegal in NJ)and I will provide you with the location. This is for a Monday thru Friday hunt only as I have xmas tree customers on the farm Saturday. Baits are set around 35-40 yards from the base of the tree where you will sit. Most important is that I have a tractor, with a bucket and forks, to assist with getting your bear out whole.This is probably your best chance to get a bear and not be bothered by anyone including anti's as we are seeing bear daily. You will be the only ones bear hunting on the farm. Those interested must call me asap and pay by noon on Saturday or I will give the sites to the next interested person(s). My cell # is 201 803 6654

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry nothing in life is a guarentee. You will see them if you can stick it out the five days. We see them every day on the farm and so do our xmas tree cutters.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
approx, how big are the bears you see?

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
You can-mail me with info on that cutting of trees also , location,price, what you need to bring etc. I never cut one down as a family and it sounds like fun. My wife's been nagging me to do this but it's alot easier to just go pick one out at the lot. Thank you. E-mails located to the left of the page.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
farmerdave are you interested in leasing your farm for deer and turkey hunting? Also what town is your farm in? I may be interested in leasing the hunting rights if you are. Please e-mail me more details about the property, like field to woods ratio available days to hunt it (christmas tree season) and the approx location. my e-mail is [email protected] thanks Jason

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bears on farm go from 150 -400 plus but over 400 ac. arouund me is wooded and who knows what you may see. Any legal bear is a trophy to me and one less for me to deal with.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Farmerdave if you're interested in leasing the property for deer next season I'm interested. I used to lease 100ac on Station Rd. in Knowlton, and I would like to start hunting the area again.Only 4 or 5 guys all responsible and will be insured. Or if you know anyone in the area with property for lease any info will be greatly appreciated.All 5 of us joined a club this season but property was just sold and will lose it in a year or so when they start building. Please e-mail me at [email protected] with any info. THANK YOU

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
one spot left on my farm over bai for 500.00. X-mas tree cutters saw bears most of the day yesterday and at 4:15 yesterday sow and yearling was on bait pile munching away on apples. Two inches of new snow will make them stand out great! Deer are also on pile and I want those does out of here also if you have a permit.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts